Finally happy and satisfied!
After 20 months of ownership, I have found the key to day-to-day use for the EX-H10 that satisfies most of my day-to-day and travel needs.
In the AUTO Mode:
Anti Shake - Camera AS
EV = -0.67
Save the above in a Best Shot file. Repeat for ISO 400, with and without Auto Flash.
Change ISO as situation dictates but stay at 400 or less.
Shoot at 24mm (35mm equivalent) and up to 5X maximum.
Superb battery life.
Stay away from extreme zoom focal lengths and high ISOs.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|