Useful universal lens. Sharp center even with open aperture. Borders need some F5.6-F8 across the range. Extreme borders - about 200pix aroud borders - not pleasing.
Focuses fast, good contrast, can focus closely, bokeh quite good, sealed, not big, not heavy, 7 aperture blades.. nicely matches K-5 body as multi-purpose all-in-one lens.
Hard to focus manually as there is no scale on ring.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|