Should have written a review years a go! Oh well, better late than never
1. Lens alone is worth its weight in gold.
2. At base ISO, SHQ, JPEG image quality is to die for. Simply superb!
3. SuperMacro mode probably as good as it ever got in any compact
4. Tilt LCD
5. Fast to switch on/off.
1. Slow to focus in low light. Slow to re-focus if subject moves.
2. Slow RAW write-to-card time (12-14 seconds)
3. Noise above ISO-200
4. Maximum sensitivity ISO-400
None thus far!
|Average community score||
|See all 192 reviews »|
bad for good for
|Kids / pets||
|Action / sports||
|Landscapes / scenery||
|Low light (without flash)||
|Flash photography (social)||
|Studio / still life||
= community average
|Dirt Hose by poppyjk|
|European bee-eaters by drvanger|
from A Big Year - birds
|Fat Is Beautiful Guinea 2008 DP by MarioSS|
from - Fat is Beautiful - (Woman's Portrait n Black and White+ A Border)