had this for 2 years and I have a Canon MP620. The ONLY advantage the Mark II is on size/paper options.
The quality is NO better than the mp620.
The thing takes considerable tweaking to get prints right.
Uses way too much ink
Printheads are problematic.
Overall a non-stellar performing large format printer being labeled as a "PRO" level printer.
Would not reccomend or buy again.
Uses too much ink
Tweaking required frequently
Printheads go out.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|