good package for its price

Started Dec 21, 2011 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
kotomo New Member • Posts: 2
good package for its price

I own this one as my first camera. it was is good enough for a beginner like me. when I use this camera for first time, i feel dissatisfied with the quality of the picture, but once I'm figure out how to use the right setting for the right time, for example the ISO, the aperture, white balance, use the tripod, this camera always give good result for me. plus, it has lot of features.
yeah, of course the quality of the picture was not comparable to DSLR. but it was not too bad, and some shot can be comparable to few entry-level DSLR such as eos 1000D, eos 1100D. and what make me love this camera so much is the 'monstrous' 35X zoom plus 4Xdigital zoom, give total 140Xequivalent zoom.
even if i'm upgrade into DSLR, i need to spend lot of money to get this monster zoom.

Overall, im satisfy with this camera. the quality is okay for its price. it's worth for beginer.

Problems:

lot of noise at low light.

kotomo's gear list:kotomo's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
14 megapixels • 2.7 screen • 24 – 840 mm (35×)
Announced: Sep 14, 2010
kotomo's score
Average community score
Canon EOS 1000D (EOS Rebel XS / Kiss F Digital) Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow