Canon T3i

Started Jan 10, 2012 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Bruce W Roeser New Member • Posts: 9
Canon T3i

I've been keeping my eye on the DSLR market for a long time. Finally pulled the switch and bought the T3i.

I'm still basically getting acquainted with the unit having only owned it for 3 days but, so far, the unit blows away anything else I've owned. I have a couple of other cameras (Canon SX-10 and a Samsung LZW30), both of which I'll keep and like. I bought the T3i because I wanted something more responsive and with better low-light capabilities. I am not at-all disappointed with the feature set, responsiveness and output from this unit. It will be well worth the money I paid for it.

The images coming from the unit are exceptionally good. The auto-focus is razor sharp and extremely fast. I love the fact that I can drop into full manual mode for focusing and zoom with the 55-250mm lens and track moving objects and have a good chance at getting a razor sharp image of them. I'm only beginning to discover what's possible with the T3i that I was having difficulty with the P&S units.

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
18 megapixels • 3 screen • APS-C sensor
Announced: Feb 7, 2011
Bruce W Roeser's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
excellent
Action / sports
unrated
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
excellent
Flash photography (social)
unrated
Studio / still life
unrated
= community average
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow