A Top Performer.
Having had this lens for 2 years, I am certainly satisfied with its optical performance.
It is an ideal lens in the studio, I use it on a K5.
I feel its only drawbacks are its cost and its heavy weight. In the field I tend to take my Lumix G1 kit, although I prefer the results from my Pentax.
For portraits in natural light wide open it gives lovely results.
|Average community score||
|See all 5 reviews »|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|