A Top Performer.
Having had this lens for 2 years, I am certainly satisfied with its optical performance.
It is an ideal lens in the studio, I use it on a K5.
I feel its only drawbacks are its cost and its heavy weight. In the field I tend to take my Lumix G1 kit, although I prefer the results from my Pentax.
For portraits in natural light wide open it gives lovely results.
|Average community score||
|See all 5 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%