Nice

Started Apr 24, 2012 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
FelipeSasso
FelipeSasso New Member • Posts: 12
Nice

Before reading this you must have two things in mind: 1) I'm using a DSLR for less than 1 month and 2) I am using Google Translator to help me.

It is a good lens, although not having stabilizer you may need to increase the exposure time to compensate for the jitter.

Problems:

I took some pictures with this lens but unfortunately the first even though I noticed some chromatic aberration. After reading on the internet I found that aberration occurred only close to 300mm. But still I found it very boring! Two situations photographed white subjects: a flower and a bird. In the flower does not notice the aberration until you give some zoom, the picture of the bird, was not required to zoom. Unfortunately I noticed without approaching the image.

If someone can give me ideas of how to mess with this aberration (lightroom, PS, etc..) I would appreciate.

FelipeSasso's gear list:FelipeSasso's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Samsung L110 Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III
Telephoto zoom lens • Canon EF • 6473A003
FelipeSasso's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow