CORRECTED TEST SHOTS / SAMPLE IMAGES
I'm writing this in response to the test shots published on DPR.
1. Open this link in a new window/tab
2. open one of the comparison selections to Olympus OMD E-M5 (which is the best MFT camera at this date)
3. Click on the playing card in the middle of the image - the queen of heart's face, for example
Now see how HORRIBLE the Samsung picture looks?
4. Now open two more windows/tabs, but with proper pictures this time
Olympus OMD EM5:
How can it be that the most horrible image quality in DPR history can be so good on another website. These are unretouched images - RAW.
DPR's test shots are the problem.
Please protect your honor and fix this, DPR.
|Average community score||
|See all 3 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!