Travel Tripod?

Started Mar 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP hypercore360 Senior Member • Posts: 1,005
Re: Travel Tripod?

Yezariael wrote:

hypercore360 wrote:

P.S. - this was posted on a few other forums.

There are a lot of threads with this question already in this forum.... just use search function

As usual my recommendation is Sirui.

Yes, you are correct in stating that there are plenty of threads on this subject, along with every other piece of equipment out there, HOWVER, as time passes, new equipment comes out. So it isn't always easy to exactly judge if the information is current (i.e. relevant).

People will continue to keep asking the same questions, as they should to keep the information current. I've seen your picture in another post, and I started looking at the Sirui. I may just end up with one of these...

I can't decide between the T-025, T-025X, or the T-005, T-005X. I know all the specs are clearly available for comparison, but still having the same problem that others have, which is deciding what to push the button on...

hypercore360's gear list:hypercore360's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow