Resolution test, between crop (18MP) and fullframe (12.8MP)

Started Mar 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
The Davinator
The Davinator Forum Pro • Posts: 19,099
Re: Thanks for the raw files as well

qianp2k wrote:

Dave Luttmann wrote:

Peter has been arguing this to death for years. Everytime results are posted proving him wrong, he tries to come up with excuses.

Namecalling again!

There is no name calling in that sentence.  Please point out for everyone where the name calling is.

As a working photographer for over two decades with hundreds of weddings, thousands of portrait sessions, and thousands of enlargements made from virtually every camera ever made...I can tell you that you have done this fairly by showing your results along with providing raw samples.

But you don't have even a single photo can show to us. Please show us a few of your 7D photos to prove they have that bloody resolution? You can claim whatever you wanted such as you already bought a D800 merely only few weeks after its announcement when most were still waiting in line. But so far nobody ever see a single D800 photo from you. Nobody will believe you if you have nothing and no better to show.

Ive posted many times Peter. You pretend the posts dont exist.  Of course this is irrelevant as his samples clearly prove what I have said all along...that you were wrong.

Thanks for posting these. I was working on a resolution chart series between the 7D and 5D. But I think these do the job better. And if I posted my work, he would claim it as a fake anyway.

You never own and experience any 5D cameras but that doesn't prevent you jumping and spread BS in many 5D related threads. You're known 5D basher.

Now Peter, owning a camera is not necessary for a test.  You comment all the time on gear you dont own.  I however have far more experince printing large prints from the 5D and 5D2 than you do.

I'm not bashing the 5D at all.  I have maintained that the 18mp sensor provides more rez.  You said it doesn't.  Now that you have once again been proven incorrect, you're simply lashing out at me again. Just admit you were mistaken and move on.  Lashing out at me doesnt build you up in any way.

-- hide signature --
 The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow