Resolution test, between crop (18MP) and fullframe (12.8MP)

Started Mar 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
qianp2k Forum Pro • Posts: 10,350
Re: Resolution test, between crop (18MP) and fullframe (12.8MP)

Dave Luttmann wrote:

You can post all the pretty pictures you like. These are of course, of no relevance to the discussion and always used by you as a diversion tactic away from the original topic.

The topic at hand is comparing the 12mp FF sensor against the 18mp aps-c sensor in terms of resolution. The sample photos show the 18mp sensor outresolves the 12. This shows that you have indeed been incorrect this entire time...like many of us who have compard before have told you.

Maybe now you can stop with the name calling and apologize to those of us you have insulted, and labaled fanboys, notorious trolls, liars, empty talkers, zealots, etc.

Why you keep stalking my posts? Hilarious it's you to keep namecalling me. You seem the person as you described above to yourself, lol.

Separately to all: I own all the cameras and lens OP used in his test. I will do my own test under ALL scenarios (good light and low light) not just under one scenario - bright sunlight that 60D performs the best (I know because I own). Also with the other lenses not just the best lens that favor high MP camera. How many 60D/xxD owners use 24-70L II or 300L II in real word? I will also compare Sigma 17-50/2.8 OS on 60D vs 24-105L on 5D that reflects in real-world usage. And I will expose 5D and 60D correctly by checking histogram, MF, on tripod with 2-sec timer MLU, remote release.

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow