Is DP3M better than DP2M ?
Roland Karlsson wrote:
There have been some saying that DP3M is rather different to DP2M regarding colors. And maybe also other things. That DP3M is a much better camera.
So ... that s interesting ... if true.
What do we have for kind of evidence for this?
If so, it would be interesting to know whether it is software or hardware related. Is there camera software that cannot be updated via firmware updates perhaps?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week