Just received a U2412M via Amazon. At power-up, all I get from it are various color bands. Eventually they fade away.
When powered w/o any computer connection, just bands, no floating 'no connection detected' message. Can't get the menu button to display anything.
When hooked to the computer, just more and different bands.
So it seems to me to be broken, but I thought I'd pose this question to others before I see about sending it back. See below for picture of what I'm talking about.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%