Why do I post here? Locked

Started Mar 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
This thread is locked.
maple Veteran Member • Posts: 3,143
Re: Why do I post here?

This is the first time I’ve ever seen someone post to justify posting here.

Apparently you’ve had dreadful experience here. Mine is exactly the opposite. I find this forum immensely helpful. Here I got answers to most of my questions, and solutions to most of my problems. I’ve even recovered hundreds of images from a disrupted hd thanks to a member of this forum who responded to my SOS post and came to my rescue. One of the salvaged photos now adorns a wall of our big office. I've learnt something from this forum, through reading many informative and insightful posts and viewing numerous images shared here, many excellent, a few mediocre. I engage in discussions which can get very heated and even frustrating, but certainly help in improving my skills and knowledge in photography.

You blame others for your being in a sorry state here. You may rightfully do that. But if your experience is not shared by too many, then perhaps you owe yourself a few moments of retrospection. As the saying goes, when someone is in a pitiful state of affairs, he/she probably deserves it.

Sorry if you find me condescending and patronizing. But just like you. I don’t want to lie.

-- hide signature --

Maple

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
JLK
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow