X100S - Full Wedding

Started Mar 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP BrianKraft Regular Member • Posts: 224
Re: X100S - Full Wedding

nonicks wrote:

Austin101 wrote:

neod wrote:

Austin101 wrote:

nice but a camera system with a zoom or multiple primes will give you better results, there seems to be so many missing photos too.

why limit yourself ?

I think "limiting himself" with an X100s is what allowed him to capture these beautiful images the way he did. I don't think there is anything missing.

FYI, my wedding photographer shot our entire wedding with a D300 and the 35mm F1.8 Prime. And the keep ratio from the 300+ shots was way higher than we expected.

so you think limiting yourself to just a single wide lens is enough to truly capture a whole wedding?

I think these photos say otherwise

Great shots,some are amazing, there. But I have to agree the there are so many missing pictures if this represents a full wedding. Good that the guy was not the main photog, so whatever he got here are all nice addition to the main album.

Um... this is just a blog post of some of the photos-- some of my favorites.

Plus, the main photographer was there, with a 2nd shooter, and an assistant. So I was the 4th person there, with the main goal of not getting in their way. I was shooting for myself. The couple wasn't expecting any of these photos. You need to account for all of that before you think that simply because all I had was a 35mm lens, that it was the thing that kept you from seeing all the photos you may expect.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow