X100S BW and Velvia +1/3 EV

Started Mar 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
ealvarez
OP ealvarez Regular Member • Posts: 255
Re: X100S BW and Velvia +1/3 EV

PeterPrism wrote:

It is fun to be in your beautiful house
i suggest to you to move the monitor from that place. I see it is a matt screen but the light from rear is not good for the perfect vision of your pics.
And remember if you are not lefthanded the light must come from left to generate a shadow of your hand to the right (so the shadows don't cover your scripture).
Thanks for sharing! +1

Hi Peter, thank you for your compliment about my house

My goal of taking that picture is to see how the camera would behave to such light condition with metering set on Multi. I intentionally took that shot with the lens facing the window with a bright natural light coming in. It is not a good composition I know It's my daughter's bedroom with bottled water and flower spout oddly placed on the cabinet LOL.. My daughter would be frantic had I moved anything from her bedroom  but I see what you mean and thank again for your comment.

Regards,

Val

ealvarez's gear list:ealvarez's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow