If you've decided on Coolpix A instead of X100s, please share your thinking.

Started Mar 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ray Sachs
Ray Sachs Forum Pro • Posts: 10,580
Re: If you've decided on Coolpix A instead of X100s, please share your thinking.

Ariston wrote:

I'm not sure why it is difficult for you to issue an apology especially if you are not even being asked to give one. to be honest, it takes a bigger man to acknowledge a mistake whether if it's small or big, it's not a big deal. it's not like you are going to lose any credibility or a leg by doing so nor does it gain you any respect. it's alright if you can't give one since nobody is forcing you to do so. just saying that people would speak to you more openly and with respect rather than with intimidation and arrogance. again, this depends on you whether what you want others to see or perceive. politeness never get smirked on.

Well, I've already apologized conditionally and if Velu tells me I mis-interpreted his post, I'll be very happy to remove the condition and apologize vociferously and publicly. I don't have any problem apologizing when I've been wrong, and I'm wrong plenty - I may have been wrong here and hope to find out whether I was nor not. I tend to live by the philosophy that I'd rather ask forgiveness than permission, so I sometimes have to do just that. 

But if I interpreted Velu's post correctly I don't believe I have anything to apologize for. And as happy as I am to apologize when I'm wrong, I'm not in the habit of doing it when I'm not. So, I've apologized as much as I'm going to until and unless Velu wants to chime in and either confirm or deny my interpretation of what he wrote.

-Ray
-------------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/collections/72157626204295198/

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow