I believe that Lightroom 4 offers a Tethered shooting option.
if so, are there any limitations?
Would Nikon's own remote software offer more control?
I currently use a free program but it crashes sometimes.
I basically want to view the image I have just shot on my d300 on the laptop screen without having to take the CF card out after each shot.
Remote shutter release would be convenient too.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO