Sony vs. Canon....

Started Mar 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
PORTRAIT
OP PORTRAIT Senior Member • Posts: 2,285
Re: Sony vs. Canon....

AntonyK wrote:

I am not sure what Gary is looking at to come to the conclusion that these shots were stolen during posed occasions. When looking at the first shot, it's just the couple sitting in the church with folks milling around in the background. Similarly, with the crop on the second shot it could have been taken any where.

And to the OP, great job with helping out your friends and without expecting anything in return. You qualified your post by starting off by saying that this is not a comparison of camera brands but rather a validation of what a good photographer can do without the top of the line equipment. A lot of folks including a mod seems to have missed that. As far as the two shots you posted go, I like the first shot but I do not care for the color treatment (just personal preference). I do love the second shot and its color. Again, great job and have fun!

Thanks AnthonyK,

I appreciate your comment. Well I'm member of DP for quite sometime now,I don't do a lot of posting, but at the same time, I'm always eager to learn from anyone who has a constructive criticism, positive or negative, that may be about my photography...

-- hide signature --

Marco
SONY SLT A55
NIKON P 6000
CANON A80
Photography= Art & Tech.
http://marcoimages.blogspot.com/

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Fujifilm XQ1 Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon D40X Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow