Sony vs. Canon....

Started Mar 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
PORTRAIT
OP PORTRAIT Senior Member • Posts: 2,336
Re: Sony vs. Canon....

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Dear Portrait -

How did you have time to pose all of your shots in between the pro's shots? Why would they have let you interfere with their shoot?

If you were shouldering them all day long and stealing their poses, that would be a highly unethical thing to do, especially to then sell your work to the bride as yours.

The off-color faded look of these two examples makes me think you were just snapping whatever they were doing without flash, whether they knew it or not. They were probably working so hard they didn't have time to shoo all of the amateurs away, or were nice enough to let you shoot their poses.

Not good.

Dear Gary,

Ok, just to clarify the matter,i was NOT there to still or interfere anybody's job, my intend was only to get those CANDID memories, for my dear friends,with my own cam,(I really don't think you have to ask permission for that right?..) that the 2 pros with 6000 pics, was NOT able or want, I don't know this, to perform for them, this is according to the groom and the bride...What really matter to me, is that the couple are very happy... now.

Cheers.

-- hide signature --

Marco
SONY SLT A55
NIKON P 6000
CANON A80
Photography= Art & Tech.
http://marcoimages.blogspot.com/

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Fujifilm XQ1 Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon 1 V1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow