EX-ZR1000 Remote Shutter?
I'm very disappointed, that there is no way to create time lapses with this camera.
Anyhow, same goes for EX-F1, but it has a remote shutter accessory.
Will this accessory work on EX-ZR1000, as there is no cheap way to test ( link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Casio-EXILIM-Pro-Wired-Shutter-Release-Timelapse-for-EX-F1-Pro-Digital-Camera-/221187343224?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337fcb0378 )
Don't want to waste ~80EUR, just to see if it works...
Any thoughts ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%