Sony vs. Canon....

Started Mar 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
PORTRAIT
OP PORTRAIT Senior Member • Posts: 2,158
Re: I don't get the Sony vs. Canon comparison here...

NPPhoto wrote:

and I read your post more than once. But what I do get is your pictures were more appreciated than the ones taken by the pros and that the pros happened to use Canon. The pros could have sucked no matter what they used to begin with. You could have swapped cameras and the couple could have liked yours better.

What I am saying is gear is immaterial if the photog knows what he/she is doing as in your case.

-- hide signature --

Nick P

Thanks Nick,

I perfectly do agree with you Nick.....Sorry Nick, may be my the title wasn't the most appropriate, but I was only meant to put in evidence, in my humble opinion, that sometime, somebody who loves and believe in what is doing, with even basic knowledge of photography, (like me by the way...)does not always need a very expensive equipment in order to take photos even in not easy environment, ln indoor event like weddings, concerts and so on...

Cheers.

-- hide signature --

Marco
SONY SLT A55
NIKON P 6000
CANON A80
Photography= Art & Tech.
http://marcoimages.blogspot.com/

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Fujifilm XQ1 Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon D40X Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow