Epson 2880 Roll Paper Not Feeding
I've got an Epson 2880 that always works like a charm. However, on my first attempt to print on roll paper (Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte), I can't seem to get the printer to take up the paper.
I've followed the directions in the User's Guide to the letter, tried over and over several times, but to no avail. All I get is the flashing yellow light under the trash can symbol.
Any ideas or suggestions?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|