GX1 programmable button problem
I've been playing with the settings on my GX1. I've found how to turn manual focus assist off (the zoom display when manually focussing) which I tend to do when taking macro shots. The assist can be useful with longer shots however and changing through the menus is a pain when trying to take a shot.
I've found that several functions can be added to the programmable function buttons on the camera however this one in particular doesn't appear on the settings menu when assigning a function to the programmable function buttons.
Does anyone know if this is possible?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%