6D, a choosy missy
I bought a 60D with an extra 3rdparty battery that did seem to work well with my 7D. I also had a Big-S m42 adapter which worked well with both cams.
After getting the 6D I sold all my apsc/ef-s stuff. I kept the 2 items I’ve mentioned above. I was thinking they will do well with the 6D. But the 6D won’t communicate with the battery and will flash some lens error messages with the Big-S adapter. The 6D charger also won’t load up on the 3rdparty battery.
I was about to get rid of these items but then I bought a used 5D mk2. Well, they work just fine on the 5Dmk2.
I guess, my young 6D is one picky miss.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)