The ZS20/TZ40 as a "microscope"

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
dpullum New Member • Posts: 7
Re: The ZS20/TZ40 as a "microscope"

Indeed outstanding work using the ZS20 with TC attachment - Microscope, i will give it a try. KUDOS and Thumbs Up.

I have been using my ZS20 for 6 months and find it to be an outstanding camera quality and versatility.  I have modified my ZS20 unable to leave great alone compelled to make it greater !! I have added a 37mm adapter to accept filters.  http://www.uglyhedgehog.com/t-75114-1.html

To my amazement, the ZS20 will take IR at 850nm only one second exposure required photo attached.  GPS is fine, only regret with the ZS20 is that there is no telephone built in {; >)

I have of course added a Delcon popup sun shield. On one occasion, I needed to take a ground level shot, which lead to modifying a shield to open only at 45* with a mirrored inner surface. mounted upside down from the standard Delcon one can view the ground level led image from above. This is also handy for street photography to eliminate the holding at eye level and aiming at some one. At waste level it is not obvious what or who you are photographing.

-- hide signature --

dpullum

PANASONIC ZS20 CAMERA 850nm FILTER 1 SECOND EXPOSURE - POST PROCESSED WITH TOPAZ B&W-2

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow