Farewell, Olympus :(

Started Mar 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
jim stirling
jim stirling Veteran Member • Posts: 7,356
Re: I am also quite enticed...

skeys wrote:

Since you, jrs91, cannot, by the Forum Rules, post the URL's for your ebay sales, and since I am looking to acquire HG and SHG lenses, I would appreciate your sending those URL's to me, via PM, so I get first chance to purchase those lenses. The reason I am asking for the URL's, jrs91, is because I spent almost one hour yesterday afternoon trying to find an individual selling multiple HG and SHG lenses on ebay, without success. Thanks in advance, jrs91.

Steve

-- hide signature --

My comments and opinions are my own. I am neither a staff member, nor a paid employee, of DPReview.

Steve,

I had the same experience recently I was looking to buy a 50-200 SWD on ebay UK and contrary to what people are suggesting they{ Oly HG and SHG lenses}  are not in abundant supply at all. In fact it took me several weeks to find one that fitted the bill , now I just need a fully functioning mFT body with full speed AF to put it on

Jim

jim stirling's gear list:jim stirling's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Nikon D810 +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow