Painting with Light and the OM-D
I was experimenting with focus stacking where you take a series of images, each at a different focus, then combine them in software selecting the sharpest bits for each image. With the camera on a tripod, and the touch screen enabled, it's easy to touch the screen for the areas you want sharpest. Well, it's like painting with light!
Not satisfied with just focus stacking I combined this technique in a panorama.
For details click here.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|