First thoughts about the XF 14mm plus large images
some friends told me that it was necessary that I move to Penang to again have a real winter in Bavaria. So I am sitting here with +28 degree in the morning getting a bit homesick by the view of your pictures - but just a tiny bit
As always I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing your first impressions and pictures.
On comment regarding the OVF. Try and train. If there are no moving objects it is quite easy to get a feeling for the blocked part in the OVF and one get anticipate it quite well.
Therefore most of the time I still use the OVF with the 14mm, but compared to the 35mm lens of course much lesser.
BTW: When using the zoom, I mostly use the EVF.
Take care and enjoy the snow,
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 2, 2013||6|
|Mar 3, 2013|
|Mar 3, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%