IS blurring : does your 24-105mm f4 L have this problem?

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
SEBOUNET Regular Member • Posts: 355
Re: IS blurring : does your 24-105mm f4 L have this problem?

BRUCEK56 wrote:

Hi,

You have to escalate it. Do not accept their answer because it is wrong. There is NO reason that two pictures taken at the same shutter spead and the only variable is stopping the lens down even one half an F stop (F4 to F4.5) should cause the picture to have that shake effect.........and it is consistently repeatable.

Of course I have better proof.............they fixed my lens and I no longer have this issue!........as have several other forum members in this thread.

The answer of course is NOT "turning off the I.S. because it is useless" as you stated. I will assume your lens is under warranty. You have every right to expect your I.S. to work properly.......it is an extremely important feature of this lens.

I would be happy to email you a copy of my Canon work order that lists the part #'s they used to repair my lens last month for exactly this issue.

Let me know.

Thank you, i really appreciate, so if you can yes send me an email. s.o.lemoine@gmail.com

SEBOUNET's gear list:SEBOUNET's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T4i Canon EOS 6D Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
pcj
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow