How did you setup you storage for Lightroom 4?
Since one week I've a retina macbook pro and I really like it.
I was using LR4 on my windows machine but I want to do the editing of my (hobby) pictures on my mac. What I need is a best practice about how to store my pictures and if possible to use them on both systems.
Maybe the idea of dual use on both systems is tricky with lightroom due to the catalogfiles which can't be on the network.
Now I'm still be copying pictures between my windows machine and the mac with isn't ideal. It takes time and there are several copies on both machines so it's hard to find the latest one or not to lose the editing information from the catalogs.
So what would be a solution for my problem or what are you using as storage?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 2, 2013|
|Mar 3, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%