Paper for Panoramas

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hugowolf Forum Pro • Posts: 12,674
Re: Several answers

Tom-C wrote:

The way I think of curl down is the direction the paper heads once it starts to exit the front of the printer.

Which is the opposite of how I would have imagined it. It is like the English and American use of the verb table. In English it means to put on the table for discussion. In American, it means to shelve. I presume that no one in Europe could imagine having enough space to consider a table a place of storage.

Brian A

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow