IS blurring : does your 24-105mm f4 L have this problem?

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
BRUCEK56 Contributing Member • Posts: 858
Re: IS blurring : does your 24-105mm f4 L have this problem?

..............you have to be kidding me! You absolutely should not accept that answer from Canon!

Take a look at the first post in this thread and view the pictures. Can Canon explain why the picture taken wide open at F4 at 1/5th of a second is relatively sharp but the picture next to it where only the aperature is changed BUT THE SHUTTER SPEED REMAINS THE SAME...is completely blurred??!

It is because there is something wrong with the lens!

I sent my lens in for this exact issue a month ago because of this thread..............and included copies of this thread with the pictures so they would know it was not an isolated incident with only my lens.

They repaired it and I no longer have this problem. I previously included the part #'s and my case # for anyone who would like to reference it when sending their lens to Canon.

As long as your issue is precisely what is happening in the first post do not accept Canon's "explantion".

Your lens needs to be repaired.

-- hide signature --

BRUCEK56

BRUCEK56's gear list:BRUCEK56's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Canon PowerShot G7 X Leica Q Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 7D Mark II +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
pcj
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow