R2880 Print Quality vs. R3000 PQ?
For those who have used both the 2880 and the 3000:
I understand the physical differences between the 2880 and the 3000.
But what about print quality? When I changed from my 2200 to the 2880, I could see a subtle but definite improvement in both sharpness and separation of similar tones, esp. in 13"x19" prints.
Is there a similar improvement from the 2880 to the 3000? Or are the advantages of the 3000 just in the physical changes, useful as they may be?
Thanks to all.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%