bluetooth security tags...
Just a couple of links for those who want to tag a camera, bag, etc...
in general these things make a bt connection between you mobile and if you stray to far away sound an alarm, a.k.a. you forgot your camera/bag on the bus/someone nicked it.
The most compact version: But it lacks an alarm on the transponder (but very small nice for camera)... http://www.sticknfind.com/product/sticknfind
More suited for your bag, signals when it is moved and it does make a hell of a noise: http://www.hippih.com/hipkey still flexible in how it works (2 way).
Olympus: E-3, 12-60SWD, EX25,EC20, FL50R, 50-200SWD http://www.flickr.com/photos/iverhaar
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4