First shots with my new X-S1

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP vlad2304 Regular Member • Posts: 369
Re: First shots with my new X-S1

You know, changes happened to Russia during last 20-25 years are so dramatic that I compare them with turning huge oceanic ship 180 degrees within one minute.

Everything changed: what was undeniably right is wrong, enemies became friends, etc., etc. The most hurt are people who finished their active career in early 90-s: together with ideological crisis they faced low pensions (if any), galloping prices: literary - they stopped feeling the firm ground under their feet. Communism together with social secutrity it gave to people (the chain: birth-school-college-job-pension-cemetery was guaranteed) produced in people lack of initiative.

So, to make the long story short, those who have initiative usually feel better now (and buy $600 cameras and $600mll. British football clubs), those who don't - feel remorse.

vlad2304's gear list:vlad2304's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 X Nikon D5300 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Voigtlander 40mm F1.4 Nokton Classic Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow