people working along the street.
When I walk around uptown, I am always keeping my eye open for people working. Just before the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, there were people repairing sidewalks and streets every where.
You know, part of my background is in selling stock, so I am interested in photos that I make on the street that are as much photo illustrations as pure street. Also when I worked as a stringer in the 80's I tried to capture stand alone photos that told a story, that is, you could tell what was going on with out having to add a cut line every time. Editors had fun adding their own take on a photo.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%