sd card speed
hi guys, i got the RX100 for 2 months now, i love it but i have one problem.
i am using SanDisk 32 GB SDHC Class 10 SF-32NX, Read Speed 22 MB/s max. , Write Speed 10 MB/s min. ( it came with the camera ).
i don't need a memory card with more space but i need a faster memory card. when shooting in HDR mode it takes too long.
so here is question:
if i get the SanDisk Extreme Pro® SDHC™ UHS-I Memory Card that 90MB/s**write and 95MB/s read rate. will i benefit from that? i know that i will with a new pro dslr camera but will that be too much on my RX100?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4