Anyone tested 18-55 kit vs. 35mm prime?
Photozone is showing the kit at 35mm/5.6 has same resolution as the 18-55 at 35mm 5.6. And also similar prime-like performance to the other primes (when stopped down, given that the kit can't open as wide)
I accepted this at first, but the more I think about it, the harder I find it to believe. I know this is a very well-built kit, but I'm wondering if anyone has really worked out the 18-55 and the 35 together, and compared.
Looking for some feedback/thoughts.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions