Netbook for hols
We are flying to the USA to drive R66 and the Pacific Highway in May/June and I don't want to take my large and heavy Toshiba 15.6" laptop. However, I will need something to check emails, surf the net, read ebooks and store photos from a 5D2, so I thought I would get a little 10" netbook to do all of the tasks.
I was thinking about getting a used one and maybe selling it on when we return.
Any advice on choice and what to look for in a used one would be most appreciated.
Tillman Kleinhans ARPS EFIAP DPAGB
Marj, my wife and best friend, says my passions are obsessions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4