PPA Equipment Insurance
i spoke with them when it came out as a did a photog friend of mine.
IF you only need gear insurance and only the 'included' amount it's a good deal.
However, if you need true business insurance or need more coverage then they're not a good deal - they're the same price as anyone else.
I have erie and they're the least expensive for me, by 30%.
My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me of course)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%