APS-C IMAGE QUALITY VS fULL fRAME AT TESTING

Started Feb 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Donald Duck
Donald Duck Regular Member • Posts: 308
Re: APS-C IMAGE QUALITY VS fULL fRAME AT TESTING

schmegg wrote:

Donald Duck wrote:

schmegg wrote:

If your point is that the full frame resolves more because it allows you to present more detail to it to record, then I can only say that, in this case, you aren't really comparing the resolving capabilities of the sensor at all, just the difference in the way sensor sizes utilise a given focal length.

You are the only one comparing the resolving capabilities of different sized sensors, nobody else asked for that. It is a way to avoid comparing systems. As a whole, without going into specifics, FF systems resolve more. Would you deny that? Need more resolution - go FF. Need even more - get MF or LF. More - just go there and see it with your own eyes.

No - the statement is not right! It's a confused proposition! That's why I have attempted this discussion.

Try shooting 1:1 macro with a full frame and a crop and tell me which one resolves more!

Post the results for us if you dare.

So, you do deny it?

To answer your question - with the right lens, I can resolve more. But you are dodging the question.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MAC
MAC
MAC
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MAC
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MOD schmegg
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
MAC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow