Help with Lightroom 4....Please

Started Feb 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dr Hal Senior Member • Posts: 1,166
Help with Lightroom 4....Please

When I bought Lightroom 4, I bought Scott Kelby's book for my Kindle and it has helped me very much and I really like using Lightroom.  I am having one HUGE problem that I am ashamed to admit but I cannot find the answer.  I import my files into Lightroom and store them in files on a hard disc just as Scott Kelby said and I can find the files with no problem.  The problem is:  I cannot get the files back into Lightroom again to use them if I want to go back and work on a file that has been previously imported back into my Lightroom program to adjust.  I just get a message that the file has been previously imported into Lightroom.  How do I get a file that I have previously imported back into my Lightroom so that I can make further adjustments on it?  I know that it is something simple but I just cannot find it and I have spent hours looking through Kelby's book.

Thank you for your help.

Hal

Dr Hal's gear list:Dr Hal's gear list
Sigma dp2 Quattro Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow