Photo Books

Started Sep 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
joeybob Contributing Member • Posts: 599
Drop ship? Need quantity

Figured I'd revive this thread in the hopes that someone may know of any service that would be able to "drop ship" a photobook...

Probably a long shot request but I have the opportunity to sell a fair quantity of photobooks and it would make my life much easier if I was able to compile the book in a fashion similar to Blurb's software, upload it and then share a hyperlink - allowing folks to enter their demographics/shipping info as well as billing info (credit card and/or paypal).

I've used blurb before but don't believe I can create a book and then have them drop ship. I've also used Costco and was pleased with the quality and turn around time from both.

It would be awesome if there was a way to create the book and then allow others the ability to order and drop ship. As of now I am hesitant as all I can do is take orders, re-ordrer the book from Blurb over and over and then re-ship it once received.

Anyone know of a company/service/printer that can drop ship?

Thanks!

joeybob's gear list:joeybob's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +40 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow