How to ship an used R1800 best?
yesterday I sold my good old Epson R1800 via Ebay and now I must ship it.
Since I want the printer to be delivered healthy some questions came up:
Should I leave the cartridges within the printer? (This is proposed in the users manual)
Or is this to risky? (The same manuals states that ink may come of the installed cartridges when the printer is not hold at level....)
Does anyone have experiences what else to consider?
Many thanks in advance!!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO