A panel of ten images
This is Mike Rowe's panel of ten images that he used for his successful LRPS distinction; http://spr.net23.net/mikerowe/ he describes how and why he put the panel together.
The Royal Photographic Society's distinctions are world renowned accolades for bodies of photographers work, 10 for an LRPS, 15 for an ARPS and 20 for an FRPS.
They are well worth striving for and improve ones confidence and ability by leaps and bounds.
Best wishes - Jim Read LRPS
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%