Has anybody used the Think Tank City Walker bags w/ 5d3?
Has anybody used the Think Tank City Walker bags in size 10 and/or size 20 with the 5d3? How did it work out? Do you like the bag?
I want something a bit like the Domke supercompact bag, but a bit larger. The idea is to be able to carry the 5d3 and a couple of lenses at my side in a form that is easy to access, secure from casual theft, and compact enough to carry while traveling or walking through a museum or crowded square.
Thanks for any help with this.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 24, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4