iMac question for Nikon D800 files help needed

Started Feb 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alpha Doug Veteran Member • Posts: 9,222
Re: iMac question for Nikon D800 files help needed

Don't forget that you can pick up some pretty good deals on pre-configured systems from the Apple Refurb store.  I buy all my Macs from the Refurb store, and save anywhere from 300-300 dollars.  Same warranty as new.  Never had a problem.  Go to the Apple Store online, click on the Store in the menu, scroll down and on the left side you will see a choice for Refurb Macs.  Unfortunately, at this very moment, they do not have any iMacs.  But this changes constantly.  You might think about getting one that is one generation back.  The brand new ones are really skinny, but they have removed the CD drive, and the ability to easily upgrade memory or drives internally.  The recent ones are very easy to upgrade, both memory and drives, and have a built in CD drive.  You can probably get one that has the i7 processors and 16gb of memory and other goodies for the same price or less than the new i5 skinny iMac.

-- hide signature --

Only my opinion. It's worth what you paid for it. Your mileage may vary! ;-} www.dougwigton.com/

Alpha Doug's gear list:Alpha Doug's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow