Tamron 18-270mm vs Canon 18-200mm
1) Which one would give me better quality pictures, and which one would have more Zoom?
based on MTF charts, a perfect copy of the 18-270 should provide better resolution than a pefect copy of the 18-200 ... you may or may not find a pefect copy of either lens ... 270mm is more "Zoom" than 200mm
2) Would the Tamron 18-270 have more coverage and zoom than my Canon 18-55&55-250 kit?
18mm is the same "coverage" as 18mm ... 270mm is more "zoom" than 250mm
3) Also, just out of curiosity, would the Canon 18-200mm be a lot like the Tamron 18-200mm?
the canon 18-200 has image stabilization and the tamron 18-200 does not ... the 18-270 does have image stabilization ...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power